100% custom apparel
your group will love!
Do you want to create a fun shirt or some swag, but don’t want to make the investment OR don’t want to be responsible for pulling it all together? A preorder campaign is the perfect solution. It takes the pressure off you to collect, sizes, money, and deliver products. We’ll handle all the details and keep you informed every step of the way.
- 100% customizable products that you love.
- Designs and patterns that are exclusive to your group.
- A link to a custom landing page, where your group can purchase their one-of-a-kind product.
- Real time updates and complete transparency!
A preorder is right for you if:
- you can meet the minimum order quantity
- you don’t want to collect money, sizes and distribute or ship the goods
- you don’t want to invest in and hold inventory
- you have time to plan ahead for when you need/want your products in hand
4 SIMPLE steps
make & ship it!
PREORDER CAMPAIGNS FAQ
For shirts and shorts, the minimum order quantity is 30 pieces. For ties and scarves, the minimum order is 50 pieces. In the case the campaign does not meet your minimum order quantity, you will be responsible for the remaining product balance. Your order will not move into production until the balance is paid in full.
We recommend having your preorder period open for around two weeks, and our production and shipping times are between 6-10 weeks for most items. This means the time from purchase to receiving may be between 8-12 weeks, but we think 100% custom made apparel is worth the wait!
Your card will be charged for your order when you place the order. The charge should be from “Candor Threads” on your receipt.
If you need to change or cancel your order, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Our shipping options include USPS first class (tracking included), USPS priority (tracking included), or Fedex ground. APO/FPO addresses, please choose USPS. Local orders can also choose pickup at our office in Chicago.
Depending on the preorder campaign, you may also be able to elect to pickup at a specific location (at the preorder lead’s discrection).