Our Core Values
We ignite connections and strengthen communities through custom apparel.
Make an Impact
We go the extra mile to consciously create meaningful relationships through trust, respect, and transparency.
Have Fun and Help Out
We love what we do and we are energized by helping others achieve their best.
We embrace differences, adapt quickly, and invest in our culture.
Our awesome team
- Loves singing 90s tunes
- Running and cycling workout time is “me” time
- Great at making friends on flights (pre-pandemic)
- Great cook that makes enough for the whole neighborhood
- Fashionable shoe addict
- Secretly loves junk candy
- Loves all things purple
- Houseplant addict: currently at 42 and counting…
- Enjoys painting, crafting, and making lace
Logistics & Accounting
- Has a penchant for British police procedurals
- Creates amigurumi delights
- Takes her tea with two teabags, six sugars, and milk
- Brews the meanest kombucha
- Has collected over 4,000 fancy erasers since 1986
- Will win any Breaking Bad, Games of Thrones, or The Wire trivia night
- Known to randomly burst into song
- A cotton candy connoisseur
- Always on the hunt for the best dirty martini out there!
Customer Service & Sales
Likes to eat tomatoes like apples
Has an 11 year old cockapoo named Sam, he is my best bud
Drinks iced coffee every morning, even during the wintertime in Chicago
Customer Service & Sales
Used to be on a water ski show team
Had dinner with Andre Dawson (go Cubs!)
Lover of the lake and all things summer
- Collects keychains
- Loves to sew, especially to repair things
- Often found taking long weekend drives
Has appeared in dozens of telenovelas
Spontaneously materializes on the beach on weekends
Is living proof that pizza can be eaten every day
The beach is her happy place
Loves sunsets, her puppy Nala, Da Bears, playing volleyball and her family
Quotes Friends like it’s her job
How We Started
Candor Threads first started out as Corporate Textiles in 1982 when founder Arnie Kapp began making cold calls to sell ties. Arnie started winning over customers and connections alike from his basement office. More importantly, he instilled the importance of speaking with candor and treating every customer as a friend.
These values center our business to this day, as the company is now led by Arnie’s daughter Becky Galvez as CEO. We’re proud of the strong relationships we’ve forged with our customers, suppliers, and each other in order to deliver over a million high-quality custom apparel items to tens of thousands of customers.