Candor Threads first started out as Corporate Textiles in 1982 when founder Arnie Kapp began making cold calls to sell ties. Arnie started winning over customers and connections alike from his basement office. More importantly, he instilled the importance of speaking with candor and treating every customer as a friend.
These values center our business to this day, as the company is now led by Arnie’s daughter Becky Galvez as CEO alongside Rhonda Kapp as CFO. We’re proud of the strong relationships we’ve forged with our customers, suppliers, and each other in order to deliver over a million high-quality custom apparel items to tens of thousands of customers.
Our Core Values
Make an Impact
We aim to deliver a superb overall experience from start to finish, from personal customer service to high-quality products.
We go the extra mile to create meaningful relationships through trust and transparency.
Have Fun and Help Out
We love what we do and we are energized by helping others achieve their best.
We embrace differences, adapt quickly, and invest in our culture.
Our awesome team
CEO and Co-Owner
- Loves singing 90s tunes
- Running and cycling workout time is “me” time
- Great at making friends on flights (pre-pandemic)
CFO and Co-Owner
- Great cook that makes enough for the whole neighborhood
- Fashionable shoe addict
- Secretly loves junk candy
- Loves all things purple
- Houseplant addict: currently at 42 and counting…
- Enjoys painting, crafting, and making lace
- Has a penchant for British police procedurals
- Creates amigurumi delights
- Takes her tea with two teabags, six sugars, and milk
- Brews the meanest kombucha
- Has collected over 4,000 fancy erasers since 1986
- Will win any Breaking Bad, Games of Thrones, or The Wire trivia night
- Known to randomly burst into song
- A cotton candy connoisseur
- Always down for a good Netflix binge
- Will most likely catch him with a headphone in his ear
- Enjoys a good stout and better conversation
- Undercover, massive Disney lover
Has appeared in dozens of telenovelas
Spontaneously materializes on the beach on weekends
Is living proof that pizza can be eaten every day
The beach is her happy place
Loves sunsets, her puppy Nala, Da Bears, playing volleyball and her family
Quotes Friends like it’s her job
Could this be you?
We’re hiring for our next team member!