Just like you, we at Shop4ties have been trying to figure out what we can do to help in this significant, unprecedented moment. So we got together with some of our fellow Chicago businesses and came to a realization: If we all do what we are good at, we can make a difference and make it through this together.
Here’s what we mean:
- What we are good at – designing great custom apparel
- What our partners are good at – making delicious food
- What you are good at – finding meaningful ways to support our frontline, our nurses, doctors, healthcare aides, police, and firefighters
- What our frontline workers are good at – saving lives and putting all of us first
- What we are all good at – coming together in a time of crisis and with Windy City pride.
So we made a plan that helps everyone do what they do best by Feeding the Frontlines!
How Feeding the Frontlines works
With every purchase of our Chicago-themed shirts and scarves, the net proceeds go to our partners Courageous Bakery, Amazing Edibles Catering, and Original Pizza Puffs to help us deliver tasty, comforting food to frontline workers across the city.
One Chicago Shirt = 3 meals
One Chicago Twilly Scarf = 1 meal
The one-of-a-kind design is a tribute to everything we love about our hometown. It’s chock full of all your favorite Chicago food, drinks, teams, and transit.
And if your wardrobe already has enough Windy City apparel (if that’s possible), you can donate to the Feeding the Frontlines project directly. Every bit becomes a hearty bite of tasty food for our Chicago frontline!
Visit our site to put in your order or donation. The project is already in full swing and – with your help – we can keep it going for as long as our frontline workers need it.
Shop4ties is a Chicago-based, family-owned customized apparel company that has been providing custom scarves, ties, shirts, and more for over 37 years. Contact us for any questions about Feeding the Frontlines and visit our site for updates.